357_tendulkar

Video: Tendulkar’s classic 117 against Australia at SCG

Home » Video: Tendulkar’s classic 117 against Australia at SCG

Here’s the video of one of Tendulkar’s best one-day innings you’ll ever see! It was a vintage innings which won India the first final of the CBS series.

17 Comments

1. Comment by Dipak Das on March 6, 2008 3:11 pm

He is competating with himself..
    God of this new religion.
    We will love to watch his 100th centry.
    And it will come at 2011..I am dam sure..

2. Comment by kirushanthi on March 7, 2008 10:23 am

hi sachin when i was 10 years old i started 2 watch cricket its coz of u.from that ur the real hero 4 me.i allways pray 4 ur good health.im waiting 4 ur 100th century ur the legend in cricket world no one cant compit with u.u have 2 break all the records in test match also.bcoz of u only im suporting 4 indian team.without u the cricket is 0 4 me.ur the god of cricket

3. Comment by krishnamoorthy on March 9, 2008 7:26 pm

hai sachin I am wishes you for more successes

4. Comment by sidhartha on March 25, 2008 10:05 am

we hope he will play for india to the next world cup and will bring it up for our India.

5. Comment by anand on April 5, 2008 7:16 am

hai sachin.i watch your art of bating from since my age of five.i love cricket because only of you.i admire of your shots and sharp sitedness.(CB series,mitchel johnsons ball). i like your passion.don’t mistaking me,you need not to answer for any critists that disturbing you,but we need a tendulkar with any time inform.so don’t bather about anything,play your passion for our nation.I proudly and loudly saying that cricket is my religon and sachin is my god.my hearty wishes to mrs.anjali,sara and arjun

6. Comment by SHIRISH PATHAK on June 27, 2008 12:39 pm

NEVER A PLAYER LIKE HIM IS BORN HE IS JUST THE ONE WHO CANT BE JUST NOT DESCRIBED BY “WORDS”
    SACHIN THE GOD OF OF CRICKET TRILLIONS OF SALUTE TO YOU.

7. Comment by suresh on September 4, 2008 7:09 am

Sachin is a Super Star in Cricket World

8. Comment by ved prakash pathak on September 6, 2008 10:07 am

Dear sir

i want to meet you

9. Comment by pramod k on March 24, 2009 9:50 am

hello sir, you are not a player only but a god of cricket also. May god give u long live with new records.
    Best Regards,
    pramod

10. Comment by Vikas Malik on March 28, 2009 1:06 pm

sir,
    I love cricket bcoz you are there. when you wil retire than i will also take retirement to watch the cricket.
    You are truely deserve for Bharat Ratan.
    We proud of you and wishing a bright future.

11. Comment by raju dhanave on July 5, 2009 3:05 am

hi sachin you are a grat cricketer . still you are playing well pls play world cup 11 and bring it.give some suggestion to doni

12. Comment by shanku on October 24, 2009 5:46 am

hai Sachin. we love u for ur talent but we love u more bcoz u r such a beautiful human being too

13. Comment by Ankit on October 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi
    Sachin..
    I luv ur Batting Style…
    I wanna meet u plz…..

14. Comment by sugan on November 4, 2009 6:02 am

Hi

Sachin….
    i love your batting style
    plz i wan to meet you

15. Comment by raju dhanave on January 24, 2010 9:46 am

sachin tula 100 centurya karaychya ahet joparyant hot nahi toparyant retire hou nakos ani mahatvache PANTAR(ponting)la pudhe jau deu nakos plls ,u r great always

16. Comment by raju dhanave on February 26, 2010 3:30 am

i didn’t surprise when he hit 200, i want to see 250 in ODI and 500 in test, i hope he will !!!!!!!!! You are alone batsman others are bad(t)smen. CONGRATTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Comment by king Nayan on September 29, 2012 1:40 pm

You are my favorite cricketer in the cricket world.I want to for your 250 runs in oid and 500 up runs in test.If you
    make any recored,when i was so happy.You are great batsman in the world.I wish to your good come back.

Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI