357_tendulkar

Anjali & Tendulkar – good partnership

Home » Anjali & Tendulkar – good partnership

If you thought Anjali Tendulkar, the young and lovely wife of Master Blaster Sachin is lucky, then you really have no idea what it’s to be the wife of Sachin Tendulkar. “He hasn’t spent Diwali at home since we got married. But it really doesn’t matter that it’s Diwali… any time he spends at home is great!”
It’s the same patient trait coupled with great compatibility that makes Anjali Sachin’s sweetheart. Once in a BBC interview when asked about his dream women, Sachin answered ‘my wife’ without batting an eyelid. Anjali’s ability to juggle her career – she is a practising anjalipic1 paediatrician working at the JJ Hospital in Mumbai; her family – two children and a high profile husband is what makes her the ideal woman for the Little Master.
Incidentally, Anjali can never enjoy a game of cricket like most of us do. “I become nervous when he bats. So I prefer watching recordings of his match.” Believe it or not, there are several hardships being a celebrity wife. She had to wait almost till evening to wish Sachin on his 30th birthday. “We can only call up the Trinidad Hilton hotel where Sachin is staying in the evening, as by that time Sachin would be awake, to wish him his 30th birthday”.
Daughter of industrialist Ashok Mehta and his British wife, Anjali is four years elder to Sachin. But the age difference did not deter Sachin from proposing to her. The two met through common friends and before they knew it, they decided to tie the knot. sachinwith fam1
“Anjali manages everything in the house and I am really lucky to have her as a life partner, because when I go on the cricket ground I don’t have to think of anything else because I know she would handle everything to perfection,” Sachin said in an interview.
Even though Sachin hates to talk about his family, he never fails to give them their due. Once after a tremendous felicitation in Mumbai’s Wankhade Stadium, Sachin sheepishly returned to the dias on realizing that he forgotten to mention his wife. family of blaster
“We`ve shared so many things together, which nobody else knows about but which are so important to me. I feel ashamed to have omitted her name and have come back to thank her because I`d like to go back home today!”
The couple is such sticklers to privacy and prefers being so low-key that so far no journalist has ever succeeded in doing an interview of his wife about their marriage. It is rumoured that he even refused to appear on the Simi Garewal show in which several personalities discussed their relationships and marriage

22 Comments

1. Comment by Kajol on August 29, 2007 8:21 am

Tue, Apr.17th 2007
    NAME— ABHINAV SRIVASTAVA CLASS- 10TH
    says:
    SACHIN TENDULKAR WELL!!! THIS MAN DOES NOT NEED AN INTRODUCTION.HIS NAME IS ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE HIMSELF(LEGEND OF LEGENDS). IF SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN GOD,GO AND MEET HIM. HE IS THE GREATEST GIFT THAT GOD HAS GIVEN TO US…. INDIA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THE WORLD CUP ,AND THE FANS ARE BEHAVING IN SUCH A MANNER AS IF THE INDIAN TEAM HAS DONE SOME CRIME. THE FANS MADE THEM CRIMINALS FROM HEROES,JUST BECAUSE THEY DID NOT LIVE UP TO THEIR EXPECTATIONS. EARLIER SACHIN WAS TREATED AS GOD BUT NOW HIS POSTERS ARE BEING BURNT!!! HOW CAN THEY DO THAT??? HOW CAN ONE BEAT THEIR OWN GOD???? IN SACHIN’S GOLDEN PERIOD OF CRICKET,EVERYONE WAS WITH HIM,HE GOT SUPPORT FROM EACH AND EVERY FAN BUT NOW WHEN HE NEEDS THAT SUPPORT,BELIEF THE MOST NO ONE IS WITH HIM, HOW CAN WE IGNORE THIS GREATEST BATSMAN????????? SHANE WARNE,THE GREATEST SPINNER OF THE CRICKET HISTORY ONCE SAID,”I HAVE NEVER BOWLED TO SIR DON BRADMAN,BUT IF HE WAS CONSISTENTLY SUPERIOR TO SACHIN THEN I AM GLAD THAT HE WAS AN AUSTRALIAN.HE ALSO ONCE SAID THAT SACHIN HAS PLAYED HIM BETTER THAN ANYBODY. BUT NOW,EVERYONE IS AGAINST HIS LIFE JUST BECAUSE HE WAS NOT ABLE TO PLAY IN THE WORLD CUP??? COMMON!!! IT IS NOT THE LAST WORLD CUP IT WILL COM AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT FOR THAT WE CANNOT IGNORE A PLAYER LIKE SACHIN. EVERYONE SHOULD AGREE THAT SACHIN IS NOT A GOD,HE CANNOT MAKE CENTURIES IN EACH AND EVERY MATCH THAT HE PLAYS!!HE IS JUST AN ORDINARY MAN LIKE US,BUT HIS DEEDS HAVE MADE HIM AHEAD OF US BUT NOT AHEAD OF GOD. THERE IS UPS AND DOWNS IN EVERY MAN’S LIFE……. SACHIN GAVE HIS MORE THAN 18 VALUABLE YEARS TO THE INDIAN CRICKET BUT EVERYONE HAS FORGOTTEN IT IN 18 DAYS!!! HOW SHAMFUL IT IS!!!!! HIS 78 CENTURIES,HIS 26000 RUNS AT THIS LEVEL,EVERYTHING IS FOGOTTEN?? IT IS SAID THAT SACHIN IS NOT A MATCH WINNER,WHENEVER HE SCORES INDIA LOOSES THE MATCH OFTEN. WHAT RUBBISH!!!! GO BACK TO SHAHJAH CUP WHERE THIS MAN SINGLE HANDED TOOK INDIA TO THE FINAL WITH HIS VALUABLE CONTRIBUTION OF 134 AGAINST THE GREAT AUSSIES. GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS WORLD CUP WHERE HE GAVE SUCH GOOD STARTS TO INDIA IN ALMOST ALL THE MATCHES….. BOWLER’S CURSES,FIELDER’S TURNING INTO SPECTATORS,THESE ALL ARE THE SIGNS OF GREATNESS OF TENDULKAR… GREATER A MAN IS MORE HE IS CRTICISED..DURING THE WORLD CUP IN ENGLAND,UNFORTUNATELY HIS FATHER DIED,BUT HE PUT HIS FATHER’S DEATH ASIDE TO PLAY FOR HIS TEAM.HE SCORED A CENTURY IN THAT MATCH.WHAT MORE CAN WE ASK OF HIM??? THIS SHOWS HIS LOVE AND DEVOTION TOWARDS CRICKET.WHY DO WE HAVE TO ASK IF SACHIN IS A MATCH-WINNER????? IS IT BECAUSE HE HAS NOT WON ANY ONEDAY FINALS IN THE LAST FEW YEARS????BUT HOW MANY OF THESE WOULD WE HAVE REACHED BUT FOR SACHIN?????DOES IT NOT TAKE A MATCH-WINNER TO WIN THE MATCHES WHICH TAKE US TO THE FINAL????? THE FANS ARE NOW DEMANDING HIM TO REMOVE TENDULKAR JUST CONSIDERING 1 MATCH AND HIS OTHER 383 MATCHES ARE BEING IGNORED. ONLY A TRUE CRICKET FAN CAN KNOW WHAT SACHIN HAS GIVEN TO THE INDIAN CRICKET……. I ADMIT THAT INDIAN TEAM DID NOT PLAY UP TO THEIR POTENTIAL,BUT COMMON HAVE FAITH,THEY WILL BE THE WINNER IN THE NEXT WORLD CUP…. SO A MAN LIKE TENDULKAR WHO HAS GIVEN MORE THAN 18 YEARS TO HIS PASSION SHOULD JUST BE LEFT ALONE AND SHOULD NOT BE PUT UNDER A MICROSCOPE…..
    SACHIN TENDULKAR IS INDIA’S GOD

2. Comment by prahalad on November 28, 2007 7:08 pm

greatest batsmen in the world………..the variety of shots he plays is very good to watch……………

3. Comment by Santosh on April 18, 2008 6:20 am

sachin tendulkar is great player of the world he is one of the best in my celebrity but in the fact of the game Mr. Tendulkar not plays in final matches this is his very weak point i’m giving you the example World Cup 2003. He played very nice in this turnament ex the final match what is reason ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????// let see what is the anwer The LION going to OLD and the truth is he is not a match winner only he has a lot of RECORD. He is only plays for his individual records and money not for the country but his sponser company.

4. Comment by copy book on April 18, 2008 6:33 am

ef rsdfresrfesrsfrfs xeasxdsad

5. Comment by Tarun on June 10, 2008 3:59 pm

he is my inspiration to propose a girl who is 6 years elder than me…..thanx bro

6. Comment by shailendra on June 18, 2008 5:46 pm

how times he is out in nineties

why whats the reason

7. Comment by sachin pachauri on September 7, 2008 7:55 am

my lord
    i want nothing to am live in agra near a village bah ?am your world famus fan u will not believe his dream ?you are my lord and god and allthing in my life many time iwant to meet u but all time i am fail ?it is true {i am helpless withoght your will?}aap se milne ki chahat thi ?aap plz ek baar agra aao i have nothing ?but i welcome u ?me aapka bahut bada fan hoo ?sachin my ph 9897201809

iam helpless without your will ?

u done my will ?

8. Comment by Karan Singh on July 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Well, there partnership is certainly a great one! lets hope Arjun Tendulkar carriers forward the name of his father and makes them both proud as well…

9. Comment by in love wid a taurus... on November 14, 2009 3:06 pm

beautiful couple,happy family…evrythn,s picture perfect!wish i 2 had all dis in my bf so dat v cud marry coz he 2 is a taurus like sachinji…!best wishes 2 r ‘SUPERB CRICKETER’!! HATS OFF TO U ANJALIJI….!

10. Comment by mahendra on March 6, 2010 9:41 am

sachin is a gret bate’s main of ward.

11. Comment by mahendra amadare on March 6, 2010 9:54 am

my lord

iam helpless without your will ?

u done my will ?

12. Comment by krish by chance on September 16, 2010 8:49 am

Sir,
    U are my role model. Whenever I am in frustration or go through a tough time I just imagine what would Sachin do if would be there at my place and gives me motivation to go ahead and move on to achieve my dreams.
    Hats off sir and I really feel lucky to have born in your generation.
    With Best Wishes,
    Krish :-)

13. Comment by suraj yadav on October 1, 2010 9:37 am

sunil gavaskar bowed down infront of sachin.just imagine a legend doing this…………….not even in the complete india,asia and the complete world dose that, u have made us prowd, a 5’5 lifting complete world, tnanks sachin

14. Comment by spurgeon issac on October 12, 2010 9:41 am

sachin is a man whom i adore from my child hood i know he never know me ….. in future i don’t think so …… bt one thing which i always found of him is that how he is so down to earth when whole world love him

i always used tell my wife that one day i definitely meet sachin either when he is playing or after retirement.

make centuries and centuries

be equivalent to Sir
    don breadman

15. Comment by Dr vijay warad on November 23, 2010 7:18 am

succesful marreid couple. Anjalis role is great. As a gold medalist throughou medical carrear, her sacrifice for the family and towards nation is great, she could have been best practicing paediatrician & successful in her carrear. as a GMCite I salute both of them, specifically to anjali.

16. Comment by ravi vanjani (ambaji) on January 13, 2011 4:56 pm

well well well this name is enough for any indian and any sports person as a role model.as a young icon . and for leaving god
    SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR
    i think we the present and the nearly past janeration is so lucky the could be n should be seen the man of the millenium sachin tendulkar
    enough yar jyada kuch hehi nahi is mahan khiladi ke bareme kehne ke liye mere pas
    agar is planet par bhagwan he to vo he SACHIN TENDULKAR
    thanks sachin

17. Comment by sonu kumar on February 5, 2011 7:35 am

best luck for world cup

18. Comment by sonu kumar on February 5, 2011 7:36 am

i want win cup

19. Comment by MANOJ KUMAR TRIVEDI on February 21, 2011 4:24 am

MAY GOD BLESS BOTH Anjali Tendulkar PRAY GOD FOR SANCHIN MUST WIN WORD CUP 2011 FOR INDIA. WELL WISH FROM MY SIDE. THANKS

20. Comment by ravi prakash latta on March 27, 2011 7:06 am

sachin sir and anjali mam are perfect couple…they both look very quite and calm. she is really a perfect life partner.they both really complement each other.may god bless both of them

21. Comment by anil on May 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Sachin…….. done something on behalf of India… is you did anything…….

22. Comment by ashok on June 25, 2011 9:57 am

Before coming the sachin not to much intrested in cricket. when sachin came to playing cricket there is lot of people seeing the cricket. that is sachin. one one only. never before and never again. God of cricket. and many more. regards
    ashok.9880052608